Purpose of this Course
To comply with the requirement in the OHS Act No 85 of 1993 Section 8 (e) that the employer has to provide training information, instruction and training to ensure the health & safety at work of his employees.
1. The Purpose and Structure of the OHS Act no 85 of 1993
2. Causes and Prevention of Incidents
3. Basic Risk Assessment
4. The Duties and Responsibilities of Employers
5. General Duties of Employees at Work
The course is very practical. The delegates are divided into groups and through brainstorming, contribute to the flow of the presentation.
- Total: 6 hours
- Entry Requirement: None
- Language: English only
- Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is issued