Purpose of this Course
The purpose is to equip the First Aider with an in-depth knowledge and practical skills to act with confidence when responsible for the health and safety of athletes and other participants in sporting events.
Teachers, Coaches, Learners acting as First Aiders at school sporting events and students for a sport administration qualification.
2. Head Injuries
3. Spinal Injuries
4. Injuries to Muscles, Tendons and Ligaments
5. Specific Fractures resulting from Sports Activities
6. Injuries to Joints
7. Injuries to the Knee
8. Diverse Injuries
9. Rugby Injuries - Illustration
10. Equipment for Sport Injuries
- Total Duration: 5 hours
- Entry Requirement: Valid First Aid Level 1 Certificate
- Language: Afrikaans & English
- Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is issued. Retraining is recommended after 2 years.
- This certificate does not extend the validity of the First Aid Level 1 Certificate.