Purpose of this Course
Family and Friends CPR teaches you how to give CPR to an adult, child or infant and assist a choking casualty.
Anyone who works in an environment where breathing and cardiac casualties may occur.
1. Identifying Cardiac and Breathing Emergencies
2. Activating the Emergency Services
3. CPR Techniques for Adults
4. CPR Techniques for Children and Infants
5. Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (choking)
6. Heart Attack and Stroke
- Total Duration: 4 hours
- Entry Requirement: None
- Language: Afrikaans & English
- Certificate of Attendance issued, retraining recommended after 2 years.