Stayin' Alive West Coast are Health & Safety and Nutrition Coaching Specialists. Our aim is to improve our clients' lives and safety through our services. Feel free to contact us for a quote or more information.
Get a Quote
- Improving the Survival Rate in “out-of-hospital” Cardiac Arrest Cases
- Striving towards one person per family and/or workplace to know how to perform CPR
- Inspiring a Healthier Community
In order to build on the quality of our manuals we offer the following in terms of training capacity:
Qualified facilitators- minimum BAA Level
Training can be presented in Afrikaans and English
We provide 1 facilitator per 9 learners and 1 mannequin per 3 learners.
- Training is a dynamic activity and the facilitation process and manual/course notes need constant revision.
- We value input and suggestions from facilitators and use it to improve the courses we offer.
- Our manual is reviewed every year.
- We aim to provide a manual that is easy to understand and training that follows a logical sequence.
- Nutrition Coaching provided is done by a qualified Nutrition Coach.
- Nutrition itself is changing daily with ongoing research, change in food products and the change in the environment.
We are accredited in association with Dynamikos